The Grocery Link Society
DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO STRUGGLES TO ACCESS GROCERIES DUE TO AGE, CHRONIC DISEASE, DISABILITY, ILLNESS OR INJURY?
Help us End the Struggle to Access Groceries
- In January 2016, The Grocery Link launched its NON-PROFIT arm, "The Grocery Link Society."
- Our Society donates and subsidizes delivery services to people who struggle to access groceries in our community, regardless of age, income level or having family in the area.
- Our Delivery Reps pick up and deliver the groceries to the home.
- NO COMPUTER, CREDIT CARD OR VEHICLE REQUIRED
- To learn more check out our GROCERY LINK SOCIETY PAGE or CALL 587-578-4197